Blog Archive

Monday, May 18, 2015

Simple Present or Present Progressive (Practice 2)

PRACTICE 2. 

Present verbs.
Directions: Use the given verb to complete each sentence that follows. Use the simple present or
the present progressive.


1. ( sit )        I  am sitting at my desk right now.
2. ( read )     I ................ the second sentence in this exercise.
3. ( look )     I ..............  at sentence 3 now.
4. ( write )    Now I ............... the right completion for this sentence.
5. (do)          I ........ a grammar exercise.
6. ( sit )         I usually............ at my desk when I do my homework, but now I .............. at my desk to do this exercise
7. ( read )      I often .......... the magazine, but right now I ........... the grammar book.
8. ( look )      I ........... at the news everyday, but now I .......... at my grammar book.
9. ( Write )   When I do exercises in this workbook, I ................. the answers in my book and then I check them in the Answer Key Right now I ..................an answer in the book.
10. (do)        I  ............... grammar exercises every day. Right now I ............Practice 2 in this workbook.

Previous practice 1 here

Next practice 3 here

0 komentar

Post a Comment