Blog Archive

Monday, May 18, 2015

TO BE ( PRACTICE 1)

PRACTICE 1. 

Interview questions and answers.
Directions: Complete the sentences with appropriate words.

SPEAKER A: Hi. My name  is  Kunia.
SPEAKER B: Hi. My  name is Maria. I glad to meet you.
KUNIA        : I glad to ........... you, too. Where ................?
MARIA        : I from Mexico. Where................... ?
KUNIA        : I Japan.
MARIA        : Where .................. living now?
KUNIA        : On Fifth Avenue in an apartment. And you?
MARIA        : I .......... living in a dorm.
KUNIA        : What ......... you studying?
MARIA        : Business. After I study English, I'm going to attend the School of Business Administration.       How you? What ........ your major?
KUNIA        : Engineering.
MARIA        : What ......... you like to do in your free time?
KUNIA        : I read a lot. How ........ you?
MARIA        : I like to get on the Internet.
KUNIA        : Really? What you do when you're online?
MARIA        : I visit many different Web sites. It ........ a good way to practice my English.
KUNIA        : That's interesting. I ............ to get on the Internet, too.
MARIA        : I have to ..............  your full name on the board when I introduce you to the class. How spell your name?
KUNIA        : My first name ........ Kunio. K-U-N-I-O. My family name ........Akiwa.
MARIA        : Kunio Akiwa. ...... that right?
KUNIA        : Yes, it ........ And what ....... your name again?
MARIA        : My first name ........  Maria. M-A-R-I-A. My last name ....... Lopez.
KUNIA        : Thanks. It's been nice talking to you.
MARIA        : I enjoyed it, too.

Please continue to practice 2 here

0 komentar

Post a Comment